Monday, September 29, 2014

Let me introduce Myself

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Danielle. I'm a wife, Mother, youtuber, and now blogger! I expect this blog to contain Dollar Tree Haul videos, organizing ideas/tips/features, DIY projects and what ever else comes to mind. If you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to let me know. I would love you hear from you. After all, this blog is for you!

About Me:

I have been married to my high school sweetheart since 2009. I have two sons. JD is 9 and CG is almost 2! I decided to name this blog Life Turned Left because that's exactly what my life did. I have always wanted to go to college and become a counselor. I worked hard and obtained a Bachelors and Masters degree. I was pretty driven to be a career woman. I was successfully juggling life as a working mom and wife until I got pregnant with CG. The Lord spoke to my heart and I had a strong desire to stay home with my boys. I had never given a second thought to staying home. My mother and my husbands mother were both working moms. Its all I knew. I had no idea that God had a different plan for me and for our family.

I have to say even though my life took a left turn down a road I had never even though about, I am immensely blessed! I'm so grateful that God knew the better plan for my life. I have no idea what I am doing but I am giving it my best shot.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and watch my videos. I am looking forward to taking this journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment